The answers to the questions
for example, the development of the site can be a one-time contract.
- Preparation of specification, prototyping,
- Customized design
- html/css/js layout of the design, mobile responsive,
- Developing a separate mobile version
- Integration design ("pull the engine"),
- Related design work (logos, business cards, banners...),
- Customization, installation and configuration modules, programming (php, in particular 1c-bitrix),
- Configuring import and export data.
- Sync with Avito, Yandex Market, etc.
- The content of information (selection, proofreading, production, publication),
- SEO-website optimization and promotion in search engines,
- Contextual advertising (J. Direct G AdWords)
- Support of social networks and targeted advertising (Facebook, Instagram)
- The collection and analysis of statistical data. Audit of website and advertising campaigns.
The site presents a list of works and clients. You can tell in detail for each project. Have experience in integrating various services with the platform of 1c-Bitrix and modx.
The formalization of the contract. W/o payment of account, closing documents. Office 14 Komsomolskaya in Kirov (Khlynov BTS) office 412. Full-time designers and programmers. Business Partner of 1C Bitrix. OOO Studio Atum, SP Nikulina N. With.
- Personal meeting (if possible and according to the customer), or a phone conversation/skype/email correspondence (especially for clients from other cities).
- Verbal statement of the problem (usually in the mode of interview to understand your goals and objectives and help you make the right decision).
- Further, there are two options:
- standard solution (based on the ready-made standard solution or sample, template,etc.)
- individual development: prototyping of all main pages of the website (draft concept), description, technical specifications
- Cost calculation design and preliminary cost estimates for the layout and design of the website (in the design process you may want to change the list of modules and so on).
- The contract to develop the site with the approved cost (all changes formlets additional agreements to the agreement).
- The invoice for the Deposit (usually 40% of the price of contact, but not less than the cost of design).
- Development and approval of the design.
- Correction estimates (and additional Agreement). Small changes can make without perekopirovannye.
- The bill for the second advance payment (30% of contact).
- Installation and customization of the platform (in your case 1c-Bitrix). Those.domain, hide from indexing.
- The layout of the design. Integration of design. Adaptability. Installing and configuring modules. Programming according to the TOR.
- Integration according to the TOR.
- The test content of the site. Testing.
- Submit site to the client. Payment of the balance 30%. A certificate of completion.
- The launch of our site on the main domain name. Create a backup of. Transfer of rights, passwords. Recommendations and a brief mini-manual.
In some cases, the scheme of work may be adjusted. We have individual approach to each client!
Perfect templates do not exist.
Most of them are already adapted for mobile devices and major browsers (cross-browser and cross-platform absolutely does not exist, or is white background, black text, standard font).
If you work for 1C-Bitrix, then choose here http://marketplace.1c-bitrix.ru/solutions/category/14/
To select the optimal pattern, it is desirable to discuss the internal portion of the site (trade offers? Communication and kits? The remnants and warehouses? Payment, shipping?... Wishes..)
Need more detail to assess the scope of work and solution.
If it is possible to do via the csv import / export, about 4-5 Tr (I repeat – you need to see the front of the work! Maybe Tr 2, possible 10)
Manual proofreading, the correction of the texts of pictures – 150-250 rubles/page (depend on the volume and type of edits).
we provide high-quality fine-tuning advertising in Yandex and Google.
The cost of the" hour " depends on the specialists involved and the amount of work. The content Manager's time to maintain the site is cheaper, while the programmer's time to develop it is more expensive. For complex tasks, the average is 1400 rubles / hour. Large tasks (for example, creating a website) are cheaper in terms of hours.